Thursday, October 5, 2017

*Book Blogger Hop* 6 October 2017

We are on to a new week for the Book Blogger Hop hosted by the lovely folks over at Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer. This weeks questions is: 
Both Bram Stoker's Dracula and Marry Shelley's Frankenstein are considered classics. Have you ever read either of them? (submitted by Billy @ Coffee Addicted Writer)
I have read and enjoyed both Dracula and Frankenstein. I read them back when I was in high school, so I'm long overdue for a re-read though. That may be something I tackle this month in preparation for Halloween!

What about you? Have you read either of them? - Katie

*If you're stopping by from the link up, please be sure to leave a link to your post so I can read your answer too.*

Have you joined the 12 Books of Christmas Challenge yet? Learn more and sign up here!

6 comments:

  1. I've read Dracula. I want to read Frankenstein but I'm not convinced it's my type of book.

    http://www.sunnybuzzybooks.co.uk/2017/10/book-blogger-hop-both-bram-stokers.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've also read Frankenstein in high school. I'm hoping to reread it soon!

    Here’s my Book Blogger Hop!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am actually listening to Dracula this month and I am really enjoying it so far. Have a great weekend and here is my blog hop answer for this week.

    http://katisbookaholicramblingreviews.blogspot.com/2017/10/book-blogger-hop-60.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really should give one or the other a go this month, would be the perfect time to do so. Many people have enjoyed both so I have high expectations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dracula is one of my favorites and definitely worth a Halloween re-read :)

    ReplyDelete