Friday, October 13, 2017

*Book Blogger Hop* 13 October 2017

We are on to a new week for the Book Blogger Hop hosted by the lovely folks over at Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer. This weeks questions is:
Who is your favorite horror/suspense author and why? (submitted by Kitty @ Vicarious Bookworm)
Stephen King because as far as I'm concerned he's the king of horror (and I've had a hard time finding any other horror authors that deliver chills as consistently as King does for me).

What about you? I'd love to hear some suggestions of other horror/suspense authors that I should check out. - Katie

*If you're stopping by from the link up, please be sure to leave a link to your post so I can read your answer as well.*

Have you joined the 12 Books of Christmas Challenge yet? Find out more details and sign up here!

8 comments:

  1. Yessssss! I love Stephen King! Have you read anything by his son, Joe Hill? I highly recommend him. He's my pick for this week :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't, but I think I own a couple of his books. I've got so many books on my TBR it's hard to keep them all straight. - Katie

      Delete
  2. I love Stephen King too!!! He's one of my favorite horror authors!

    Here’s my Book Blogger Hop!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's on my list too! He is the best and most prolific out there. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right! His name is pretty much synonymous with horror. - Katie

      Delete
  4. I picked King, too, but then he's one of the few I could name. Not really my genre.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love horror/suspense, and he's the author who jumped straight into my mind. I don't seem to read much horror/suspense lately though, so that could be part of it. - Katie

      Delete