Thursday, November 12, 2015

#BookBlogWriMo - Day 6 - Favorite Book Quotes

Alright, so this is a tough one because I don't tend to obsess over certain quotes in books. I'm not even sure if I even think "Man, that's an awesome quote," very often. I think part of my problem with this, is that marking book quotes would involve doing things like writing in my books (for shame!) or highlighting on my kindle (and that's basically the same thing as writing in the book in my mind, I don't do it unless I'm marking an error while proofreading.) About the only book quote that I can even think of at the moment is Professor Snape's "Always" in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, and that's as much because of the movie and the internet as it is reading the book.

Sure, I could probably go to Goodreads and try to find quotes shared there from some of my favorite books, but that seems like a horrible waste of time since they wouldn't truly be my favorite book quotes. So instead of doing that, I'll just ask you, what are your favorite book quotes? - Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment