Monday, November 30, 2015

#BookBlogWriMo - Day 30 - Wrap-Up

Another year of BookBlogWriMo is coming to a close. It's been a fun month, although a little hectic since I got off to a late start. I've enjoyed having you along for this little ride, and I hope you enjoyed it at least a little bit too. I've liked having this opportunity to talk a little bit more about myself (which is weird because I don't really like talking about myself in general). I feel like it helps you to understand where I'm coming from with my rating and reviewing and maybe my general flakiness with my TBR list.

I feel like what I've gained most from this experience is the reminder that the blog doesn't have to be just about the books that I've read, but it can be about other things too (although I imagine that most of you would still prefer that the main focus be on books, and I'm cool with that.)

Are there any things you gained from following me through this month? Is there anything you'd like to see me do more of throughout the year that I maybe touched on this month? Let me know. - Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment