Friday, June 1, 2018

*Book Blogger Hop* 1 June 2018



We are on to a new week for the Book Blogger Hop hosted by the lovely folks over at Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer. This weeks questions is:
What do you think your blog says about you? (submitted by Cathy @ What Cathy Read Next)
That I'm disorganized and snarky, maybe a bit of a bitch (although I haven't gone on a good rant in a while) and have horrible time management skills. For the past several months the only posts that I've gotten posted regularly are my favorite weekly memes (Top Ten Tuesday, Book Blogger Hop on Friday, and Stacking the Shelves on Saturday).  I went more than a month without posting a single review, and got way behind on my Mail Call posts. In addition to that, other monthly posts have been created mid-month rather than at the end/beginning like they should be.

In addition to all those things, I think it also says that I have a serious book addiction (just check out a couple of my Stacking the Shelves posts if you don't believe me).

But I also hope it says that I'm honest, because I really try to be, even if that honesty sometimes hurts (see above about me maybe being a bit of a bitch).

So, what do YOU think MY blog says about ME? (And I don't need any ass kissing here. I welcome brutal honesty because if I really don't like your comment, I can just delete it.) - Katie

*If you're stopping by from the linkup, please be sure to drop a link to your post below so I can stop by and see your answer too.*

6 comments:

  1. This isn't the kind of question I am good at at all but your answer made me laugh!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I wasn't really sure how to answer the question either...so I just word vomited the most basic impressions I could think of. I'm glad it was at least good for a chuckle if nothing else.

      Thanks for stopping by. - Katie

      Delete
  2. I really like your answer! It's a tough question, but I like how you've just been upfront and truthful about how the state of your blog may represent you. I'm similar - I think my blog generally showcases that I'm somewhat a mess! Sometimes life just gets in the way and we can't always default back to our blogs, but I think we need to remember that our blogs are our own personal platforms and we can use them as we wish.

    I also agree with what you said about how you hope your blog showcases your honesty - and I definitely think it does. Having the ability to be honest and upfront in reviews and posts (like this meme, for example) lets readers get to know the blogger on a more personal level, which is always nice.

    I personally really like the tone that your blog portrays. I think it shows that you're funny, honest, and that you're not afraid to speak your mind, which is wonderful. Plus, you always seem like such a chill person.

    Feel free to check out my own answer if you wish!

    - Charlotte (InkBlottings)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I seem like a chill person, up until something makes me ranty. Thank you for your kind words and for reaffirming my view of myself/my blog. And thanks for stopping by. - Katie

      Delete
  3. You’re most definitely not a bitch lol. I don’t know you very well but you seem like a cool girl and yes honesty is key! :) My BBH - http://poemsbyayoungartist.blogspot.com/2018/06/bookbloggerhop-june-1-7-what-my-blog.html

    ReplyDelete