Friday, September 29, 2017

*Book Blogger Hop* 29 September 2017



We are on to a new week for the Book Blogger Hop hosted by the lovely folks over at Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer. This weeks questions is:
Have you ever slept with a favorite, beloved book under your pillow, or cradled in your arms? (submitted by Maria @ A Night's Dream of Books)
My answer to this question is probably, I think. You see, when I was a kid I used to only sleep on half of my bed, and the other half had all sorts of random stuff on it like toys, stuffed animals, and books (I'm sure). My pillow would be pushed up against this mass of stuff, so at some point I'm sure I technically slept with one of my favorite books underneath my pillow. It wasn't, however, a conscious decision made simply because I love the book so much.

What about you? Have you ever slept with a favorite book under your pillow or in your arms? - Katie

*If you're stopping by from the link up, please be sure to leave a link to your post so I can see your answer too.*

Have you signed up for the 12 Books of Christmas Challenge yet? What are you waiting for. Find out more details by clicking here. 

4 comments:

  1. If I ever slept with a book, it was definitely an accident. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I slept with some of my books, although I haven't slept with my toys for years!

    Here’s my Book Blogger Hop!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete