Wednesday, March 1, 2017

*Platypire Read-A-Thon* February Results

Photo Courtesy of Platypire Maribel
The month is over and it's time for my reckoning. Shall we see how I did?

R - Read
C - Currently Reading
T - To Be Read

Read

R - Sexiest Dad Alive by M. Clarke (Proofread)
R - Give Me Chaos by Jillian Ashe (Proofread)
R - Scrappy Little Nobody by Anna Kendrick (Jan) - Review
R - Gathering Blue by Lois Lowry (Jan)
R - Unmentionable: The Victorian Lady's Guide to Sex, Marriage and Manners by Therese Oneill (Feb)
R - Born a Crime by Trevor Noah (Feb) - Review
R - True Souls by Michele Gantz (Proofread)
R - Up From Slavery by Booker T. Washington - Review
R - Talking As Fast As I Can by Lauren Graham
R - Sorry Not Sorry by Naya Rivera

Books Reviewed
(Book titles link to reviews)
Haunted by Ginna Moran
The Blessed Knights by Mary Ting
Her Dark Past by Alexandrea Weis
The Martian by Andy Weir
Nerve by Jeanne Ryan
Between by Mary Ting

Currently Reading

C - The Invention of Wings by Sue Monk Kidd (2015)
C - The Book Thief by Markus Zusak (2015)
C - The Storied Life of A.J. Fikry by Gabrielle Zevin (2016)
C - Sweetwater: The Kihn by Rivi Jacks (2015)
C - Give Me Your Answer True by Suanne Laqueur (2015)
C - The Voyage by Tammie Painter (2015)
C - The Road Home by Kathleen Shoop (2015)
C - Troll by Ashley C. Harris (2015)
C - The Sanctum of Souls by R.K. Pavia (2015)
C - The Travelers by Chris Pavone (2015)
C - Back of Beyond by Neeny Boucher (2016)
C - The Things We Wish Were True by Marybeth Mayhew Whalen (2016)
C - Letter's From Paris by Juliette Blackwell (2016)
C - An Exaltation of Larks by Suanne Laqueur (2016)
C - River of Ink by Paul M.M. Cooper (Jan)
C - The Bone Witch by Rin Chupeco (Jan)
C - Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor (2016)
C - George Carlin Reads to You by George Carlin (Feb)
C - My Sister's Grave by Robert Dugoni (Feb)
C - Messenger by Lois Lowry (Feb)

To Be Read

T - Everything Belongs to Us by Yoojin Grace Wuertz (Feb)
T - The Devil's Prayer by Luke Gracias (Feb)
T - Eleanor Roosevelt: The War Years by Blanche Wiesen Cook (Feb)


So I didn't go a very good job of sticking to my reading list (although 3/5 of the added books were audiobooks, and another was a proofread that I forgot to include at the beginning of the month, so I get a bit of a pass there because I said so.) And while I didn't get reviews posted for all of the books that I read this month, I did get six backlist reviews posted (and I have reviews written for two of my three proofreads from February, they just can't be posted yet because the books aren't live yet.) Basically, I'm just treading water right now, barely keeping my head up. Hopefully March will be better. - Katie 
SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave
SaveSave
SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment