Saturday, June 24, 2023

*Review* Wet Hot Allosaurus Summer by Lola Faust


Genre: Erotica
Published: September 25, 2020
Pages: 175


Tanis was a simple country girl, desperate to escape life on the farm!

Big Al was everything she was lusting for... a sexy bad boy carnosaur from the wrong side of the food chain.

Would their forbidden love tear her family- or her flesh- apart?

Join Tanis and Big Al for an erotic odyssey of sensuous saurians, guaranteed to tease and titillate the most demanding dinosaur erotica fans!

Grab your copy now and get in on the wet hot action! Also check out Lola Faust's other great titles such as Dino StudTriceratops & Bottoms, Tyrannosaurus Sext, and How Stego Got His Groove Back, or visit her author site at lolafaust.com.


I received a copy of this audiobook through Netgalley. This is my honest review. 

I listened to this audiobook while I was at work. Zero out of ten, I do not recommend doing that. Really I should have known better, but I wasn't expecting the book to make me laugh quite as much as it did, which is what really became a problem for me. There's nothing particularly funny about doing data entry for density reports, so keeping myself from laughing out loud was a struggle. I was expecting absurdity, just not quite at the levels that were delivered.

The story was quite a ride from a farm utilizing dinosaur labor, to a commune where dinosaurs and humans can be together, and ending in a meat packing plant. In a world where both women and dinosaurs seem to be property, Tanis and Big Al do everything they can to be together. It was ridiculous, but in an almost believable way. 

The narration for the audiobook was pleasant, with opposite gendered voices not bothering me (which is sometimes a problem for me with audiobooks). The pace of the book was perfect, at least when I sped it up to 1.5 speed, which is pretty standard for listening for me. 

Overall I give this book 3.28 out of 5 stars. - Katie 




From an early age Lola Faust's fantasies and reveries tilted towards the baroque, the unusual, and the eccentric. Though she entertained curious private journals, it wasn't until she entered the Paleontology program at the University of British Columbia that her fantastic and romantic notions concerning dinosaurs took full flight.

While working towards her doctorate, Ms Faust began writing her signature saurian prose. Today she is employed by day at a leading university in her field, but maintains her anonymous and risque personality online.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment