Monday, November 9, 2020

Book Blogger Hop - 11/9/2020

 



We are on to a new week for the Book Blogger Hop hosted by the lovely folks over at Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer. This weeks questions is: 

Have you ever participated in NaNoWriMo? If yes, how did it go? (submitted by Kristin @ Lukten av Trykksverte)

Yes, I have participated in NaNo, a few times in fact.  One year I managed to write at least 50,000 words, which I ultimately decided were garbage, and every other year I've ended up not "finishing". I have exactly zero to show for my participation, but that's okay, I suppose. It feels a bit like wasted time, but a part of me enjoyed doing it, so it wasn't a complete waste. 

I am not officially participating this year, although I have decided to try and spend some time revisiting a fanfic piece that I started during NaNo a few years ago. The intended audience is quite small, but the project will be fun for me and the audience to read. 

If you're stopping by from the linkup, please be sure to leave a link to your post below so I can visit you and see your answer as well. - Katie 


No comments:

Post a Comment