Friday, November 27, 2020

#31DaysOfChristmas - Let it Snow



Watched on: Netflix
Duration: 1 hour, 32 minutes
Originally aired: 8 November 2019
Directed by: Luke Snellin
Starring: Isabela Merced, Shameik Moore, and Odeya Rush
Please see IMDb for full cast and crew information

Synopsis

In a small town on Christmas Eve, a snowstorm brings together a group of young people.

Review

This is not a typical holiday romance, although there was romance involved. It's more of a teenage party movie, and the main problem is making the party happen in the midst of a snowstorm. It's not a severe snowstorm, but bad enough that flights are grounded. The unexpected return of some parental units throws a real kink in the plans, but the party must go on. 

And it is with this movie that I think I may have finally outgrown my teenage rebellion years. It only took me about twenty years. I had a really hard time getting interested in the story here, and really couldn't have cared less about any of the main characters. The only character I was really interested in was the tin-foil tow truck lady, and she's just a minor side character. 

I can see an audience for this movie, it's just not me. - Katie 

My Rating


Join the 2020 12 Books of Christmas Challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment