Friday, May 4, 2018

*Book Blogger Hop* 4 May 2018



We are on to a new week for the Book Blogger Hop hosted by the lovely folks over at Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer. This weeks questions is:
Do you ever feel like you have emerged better for reading a book? (submitted by Rubina @ Booklove)
This is a tricky question. While I've never finished reading a book and immediately felt like I was a better person for having read it, I do think that the books that I have read over the years have helped to shape my character and morals today, and I think I'm a mostly good person. So I guess, ultimately yes, I think I have emerged better for reading a book.

What about you? Have you ever emerged better for reading a book? - Katie

*If you're stopping by from the linkup, please be sure to drop a link to your post below so I can stop by and see your answer.* 

10 comments:

  1. Katie, it was quite difficult in how to phrase the answer to this question, I found it difficult as the question could be interpreted in a few different ways. I think all books good and bad affects us to some degree.

    Angelica @ Paperback Princess

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I felt pretty similarly honestly. Thanks for stopping by. - Katie

      Delete
  2. I like this answer. I just said no.

    My answer (even though I told you above!): https://absoluteshannonigans.blogspot.com/2018/05/meme-book-blogger-hop-may-4th-10th.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always try to add a little explanation to my answers so I feel like it's worth giving the questions their own blog posts. Thanks for stopping by. - Katie

      Delete
  3. I love your answer to this question. What you say is very true.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've decided to hop into the HOP and try answering a few of the questions. My first post goes live Monday morning 4:30PDT. www.cleemckenziebooks.com Come by and say hello. Meeting book lovers is the best.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *Makes mental note to stop by on Monday...Will probably forget anyway because I'm a garbage human being.* Feel free to give me a nudge to come by and see your posts after they go live because I can't be trusted to remember anything. - Katie

      Delete
    2. Are you my sister? Long-lost, but definitely with shared DNA? I'm still trying to sort out how to sign up for this hop and it has me stumped. If you do pop in, tell me where that Linky thing is. If you forget, that's okay. I won't remember I sent you this two minutes after I publish it. Bye, Sis.

      Delete
  5. I really like your answer and I totally agree. Whilst I don't think I can pinpoint that many books that have 'bettered' me, I do think that they've worked to shape my perspectives and morals. Generally gathering more information from reading books can also prove to make us better people, I think.

    Feel free to check out my Book Blogger Hop answer if you wish! :)

    - Charlotte (InkBlottings)

    ReplyDelete