Friday, March 24, 2023

*Book Blogger Hop* 24 March 2023



We are on to a new week for the Book Blogger Hop hosted by the lovely folks over at Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer. This weeks questions is: 

Are books a must-have in your home? (submitted by Billy @ Coffee Addicted Writer)

137% yes. While others may be a bit less dramatic with their answer, I do believe that most of us will be answering this question in the affirmative. We are book bloggers after all, and I really doubt anyone falls into book blogging without truly loving books. 

Now I also probably take it to more of an extreme than most book bloggers as well, I do have my own personal library that is mostly housed in my home office (but like, the bookshelves lining the outer walls provide added insulation making the office maintain it's temperature better, right?) Add my obsession with entering Goodreads giveaways and my desire to never get rid of a single book, ever, and my husband's willingness to continue buying me more bookshelves is the only reason I don't look like a hoarder yet. This is also why I have to die first, because if he's not around, all bets are off on the state my house will be in afterwards. 

What about you? Are books a must-have in your home? If you're stopping by from the linkup, please be sure to drop a link to your post below so I can stop by and pay you a visit as well. - Katie 

6 comments:

  1. Couldn't agree more! That's a great husband, that will keep putting up shelves for you! :) I'm afraid we've run out of walls for our shelves. . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty much the standard answer this week! As expected!

    Thanks for visiting my BBH!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have so many books and continue to buy more that it really wouldn't be practical not to get rid of any. I do encourage my husband to send his books to charity shops to make more space πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to have books in my house. I would love to have space for a library in my home. I bought some books the other day and dad was like where are you going to put those? He said well after you read them you can sell them. I was like are you kidding me? I love all my books!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have entered Goodreads giveaways, but haven't won anything (yet?). Happy reading! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have always live in a house fill with books. It would feel strange to not have any books.

    ReplyDelete