Tuesday, July 10, 2018

*Top Ten Tuesday* Top Reads of 2018 (So Far)


Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. Joood - Hooligan of Platypire reviews bossed me into doing this, so I guess this is a thing I do now. 

This weeks theme is top reads of 2018 so far. Maybe I'm weird, but I am not a fan of making lists like this. Trying to look at all the books I've read so far this year and picking just a few as my favorites when so many of them were good in their own ways is just hard and I worry that I might offend someone by not including them in my list. It's just nerve-wracking all around. So rather than agonizing over which books I felt were the absolute best reads so far this year, I'm simply going to feature ten of my highest rated books in no particular order.


The Princess Diarist by Carrie Fisher
Memoir
Review not yet posted.


Memoir

Here to Stay by Suanne Laqueur
Contemporary Romance
Review not yet posted.


Devoted by Ginna Moran
YA Paranormal Romance
Read my review.


Bound by Alexandrea Weis and Lucas Astor
Paranormal
Review not yet posted.


180 Seconds by Jessica Park
NA Romance
Review not yet posted.


The Women in the Castle by Jessica Shattuck
Historical Fiction
Review not yet posted.


Juliet Takes a Breath by Gabby Rivera
YA LGBT Fiction
Review not yet posted.


The Book of Essie by Meghan Maclean Weir
Contemporary Fiction
Read my review.


Prey to the Heart by Kristen Banet
Erotic Paranormal Romance
Read my review.

So there you go, ten books that I have rated highly so far this year. This is not a complete list of my highly rated books for the year, nor should it be construed as the ultimate top ten books I've read so far this year, but these are ten books that I would definitely recommend in a variety of genres. (I apologize for all the books that are currently missing reviews, I'm just so behind on writing them at the moment.)

What are some of your highly rated books (or your top ten reads so far) this year? - Katie 

*If you're stopping by from the linkup, please be sure to drop a link to your post below so I can stop by and see your list.*
SaveSave

2 comments:

  1. I haven't read any of the books on your list, but Bound keeps showing up in the various author newsletter emails I receive. The Woman in the Castle looks pretty good, and it's going on to my TBR.

    My TTT: http://books.thetechchef.net/top-ten-tuesday-42-best-of-2018-so-far/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Book of Essie is on my TBR list, so I’m glad you liked it!

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete