Friday, July 13, 2018

*Book Blogger Hop* 13 July 2018



We are on to a new week for the Book Blogger Hop hosted by the lovely folks over at Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer. This weeks questions is:
Does a cluttered blog have you not returning? By cluttered I mean too many columns, small type, too many photos, difficult to follow, etc.  (submitted by Elizabeth @ Silver's Reviews)
Kind of, yeah. I'm not particularly fond of blog setups with columns of extra stuff on both sides of the actual blog post, especially if there is more width dedicated to that stuff than the blog post itself. It makes it seem like the widgets are more important than the posts to me, and they shouldn't be. It won't necessarily stop me from visiting a blog again (because most of my blog visits at the moment are returning comments made on my blog), but it's definitely not a blog that I would follow when I finally get my life organized and can start doing that again.

What about you? Also, would you consider my blog cluttered? - Katie

*If you're stopping by from the linkup, please be sure to drop a link to your post below so I can stop by and see your answer too.* 

6 comments:

  1. I don't like blogs with two columns either! It's too distracting.

    My BBH

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, I don't like two columns. It's too much and hard to focus on the content. Great answer! Have a good weekend!

    My Book Blogger Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like two columns. :)

    Mine has the post side wider than the sidebar side. I like my sidebar organized by category with headers.

    Thanks for sharing and joining in this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oops I have a two column blog lol. But my main post section is wider than the sidebar so it should be ok to read mine. Yours is Blogger made so I don’t see anything wrong with yours. :)
    My BBH - http://poemsbyayoungartist.blogspot.com/2018/07/bookbloggerhop-july-13-19-clean-blog-is.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blog isn't cluttered. :)
    I'm not a fan of lots of clutter, or of harsh contrasts between background colours and text.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi everyone! I want to show you my favouritre news poss! You read read it right here.

    ReplyDelete