Thursday, November 7, 2013

Review of "Fixer of Deceit" and "Promiscuous" from the Fixer series by Alyson Raynes

I would like to start out by saying holy hotness! These books were like 50 Shades of Grey squared. All the excitement and intrigue without the repetitive bondage. It took me four days to finish both books because the little people that I live with insist that I feed them on a regular basis and I'm trying to at least keep up on my word counts for NaNoWriMo because one day I would love to be the one having my books reviewed by some silly woman that thinks her opinion matters, and every single night I dreamt of Dylan, although my Dylan looked a lot more like Channing Tatum, but just about every book boyfriend looks like Channing in my head.
Photo Borrowed (Swiped?) from https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dylan-Prescott

This series has me hooked, and I'm a bit upset that I have to wait until 2014 to read the next installment in the Brooke and Dylan saga (and that is the only way in which I wish this series were more like 50 Shades of Grey, in that all the books would already be published and I could read them all and be SAT-IS-FIED). This series is funny, and original (I know I've already compared it to 50 twice, but that's beside the point). Ms. Raynes has a way with words that really put me in Brooke's shoes. I was pissed, and sad, and fell in love and felt every little delicious detail right down to my toes, among other things. 

If you like Adult Romance's and have not read these books yet, you should go one click them like right now. You will not regret it. Happy reading. - Katie

Amazon:

Nook:
Could not find Promiscuous for the Nook.

1 comment: