Friday, January 4, 2019

*Book Blogger Hop* 4 January 2019



We are on to a new week for the Book Blogger Hop hosted by the lovely folks over at Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer. This weeks questions is:
Any books you are looking forward to for 2019? (submitted by Elizabeth @ Silver's Reviews)
I don't really get too involved with all the new releases coming out at any given time. I don't look ahead for upcoming releases from my favorite authors all that much either anymore. And I realize this sounds horrible, but I find myself so busy with proofreading (so there are certainly a few 2019 releases that I'm excited for the rest of the public to get their hands on) that I rarely have time for a whole lot of just for me reading anymore, and I can't count on having it right when a new book releases so I just don't pay attention anymore. That doesn't mean I won't one-click a new book from a favorite author when it releases, but I don't eagerly anticipate the release itself.

What 2019 releases are you looking forward to? - Katie

*If you're stopping by from the linkup, please be sure to drop a link to your post below so I can stop by and check out your answer.*

No comments:

Post a Comment