Thursday, February 9, 2017

*Challenge* Review or Regret


So yesterday I woke up at 3 in the morning to discover the above messages from Joood - Hooligan of Platypire Reviews. Somehow in my sleep fog I managed to miss that she'd gotten this idea from a book, but being the good sport that I am, I agreed to join her in this. If you would like, you can read Joood's lies and slander about this challenge, but I'm here to give it to you straight. 

Basically we are here to keep each other accountable for getting reviews posted, because as you should all know from my Joood's Reviews posts (which I totes need to start doing again), Joood is horrible about actually posting reviews after she gets books read...and that tendency has started to rub off on me (I'm like 3 months behind here.) So not having to do an embarrassing thing is our incentive for getting our two weekly reviews written and posted. What horrible thing you ask? Well...



I ended up giving her a little help coming up with my punishment. If I fail to get my two weekly reviews posted, I will have to read an erotica selection (or erotica fan fiction) with feeling. I'm not sure how embarrassing it will be, but trying to do it without laughing my ass off will be hard, so hard. 

Then we just had to come up with a name for our challenge, and by we, I mean me. I did all the work there. Don't let Joood lie to you about that. 


So there you have it. The REAL story about this challenge Joood talked me into. And I can't wait until she FAILS!!! - Katie 

2 comments: