Tuesday, February 6, 2018

*Top Ten Tuesday* Books on my TBR Forever


Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. Joood - Hooligan of Platypire reviews bossed me into doing this, so I guess this is a thing I do now. 

This weeks theme is books that have been on my TBR list the longest and I still haven't read them, which is pretty much impossible for me to figure out because I don't have a proper TBR list, I have a TBR mountain, and I've completely scrapped previous "lists" that I had to start fresh on more than one occasion. There are books on my TBR list because I just desperately want to read them, books on my TBR list because I got them from Netgalley, books on my TBR list because I was supposed to read them for bookclub and haven't finished them yet, so many different places to choose my books from. So I'm going to twist this a little bit to focus on the ten books that have been on my currently reading shelf on Goodreads the longest.

Christine by Stephen King - started reading this January 22, 2013
The Invention of Wings by Sue Monk Kidd - started reading this December 12, 2013
The Storied Life of A.J. Fikry by Gabrielle Zevin - started reading this April 5, 2014
Dehumanized by Michael Loring - started reading this June 28, 2014
Sweetwater: The Kihn by Rivi Jacks - started reading this January 2, 2015
The Voyage by Tammie Painter - started reading this April 9, 2015
Black Earth: The Holocaust as History and Warning by Timothy Snyder - started reading this June 17, 2015
The Road Home by Kathleen Shoop - started reading this August 6, 2015
The Improbability of Love by Hannah Rothschild - started reading this August 14, 2015
Buffalo Trail by Jeff Guinn - started reading this August 20, 2015

So there you have it, the ten books I've been reading the longest because I have major commitment issues (and in some cases lost access to the book before I finished reading it).

What books have been on your TBR of currently reading shelf the longest? - Katie

*If you're stopping by from the linkup, please be sure to drop a link to your post below so I can be sure to stop by and visit you as well to see your answer.*

2 comments:

  1. Christine is one of Stephen King's books that I struggled the most to get through.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have had my eye on A.J. Fikry book too! But I haven't read it yet. Awesome list! :)

    My Top Ten Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete