Thursday, February 15, 2018

*Book Blogger Hop* 16 February 2018



We are on to a new week for the Book Blogger Hop hosted by the lovely folks over at Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer. This weeks questions is:
Have you ever found yourself acting like a favorite character in a novel? If so, which one? (submitted by Maria @ A Night's Dream of Books)
Not that I'm aware of, granted the way that I read multiple books at a time kind of prevents me from getting completely immersed in any given story, so I'm probably less likely to start taking on the characteristics of the characters that I'm reading about. The closest I'd say I've come is acting like Cath from Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell, but that's because we're practically the same person already and has nothing to do with my adopting mannerisms from her character because of the book.

What about you? Do you ever act like the characters you're reading about? - Katie

*If you're stopping by from the linkup, please be sure to leave a link to your post below so I can stop by and see your answers too.*

6 comments:

  1. Nice answer!
    Here's my link: https://wp.me/p6C2DX-1qc

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I act like characters. I have definitely found characters I relate to and share traits with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't act like characters, but would enjoy being in the books with them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, I also mentioned Cath from Fangirl! I’m not practically the same person, but I wrote a lot of fan fiction in my time.

    For some reason my clickable link isn’t working, but if you click my name you will find my profile with a link to my site.

    ReplyDelete
  5. PS The site concerned is a The Great Raven! I have another blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't act like them. I sometimes see myself in them and I've tried things because I've seen characters with them in books - teas, coffee, food, restaurants - but that's it really. I sometimes wish I could channel a character in certain situations but I seem incapable of being anything other than me, lol.

    ReplyDelete