Friday, December 29, 2017

*Book Blogger Hop* 29 December 2017



We are on to a new week for the Book Blogger Hop hosted by the lovely folks over at Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer. This weeks questions is:
What character or characters would you not mind sharing a New Year’s kiss with? (submitted by Kitty @ Vicarious Bookworm)
This is a tough question because I don't typically do the book boyfriend obsession thing. There are plenty of characters that I'd like to find a man who is mostly like that (were I to get divorced but my husband is mostly awesome), but I don't typically want that specific person, partially because they already have a partner and I'm not a home wrecker, not even a fictional one. But for the sake of this question, I'll try to think of some characters that I'd absolutely have kissed had I met them before they met their SOs.

Carter Stevens from The Spark of Life series by Ginna Moran. This boy (and he's like barely 18, so definitely still a boy) is so sweet and has a boy next door vibe to him. I would love for my daughter to date a boy like him when she's older.

Jesse Drake from Separation Anxiety by Lisa Suzanne. Jesse Drake is pretty much the closest character to my fantasy man as I've encountered to date. He's considerate, he's hot, and he has an amazing kitchen in his house. If I met him before Veronica did, I'd definitely share a New Year's kiss with him.

Ethan Scott from Taste Test by L.B. Dunbar. While Ethan is in his 20s (I think, if I remember right), he still seems very much like a boy to me (I'm practically ancient at 29* after all). But he's another guy that I'd be thrilled if my daughter were to date someone like him.

Nadyah from The Draga Court series by Emma Dean. She is a courtesan and her job is to make others feel special. Plus she has years of training in the seductive arts so she knows her way around a kiss. I also imagine if the Kalans celebrated New Year like we do, their celebrations would be amazing and to kiss Nadyah, I'd have to be part of that.

So there you have it, a few fictional characters I wouldn't mind kissing on New Year's Eve. Which fictional characters would you smooch to ring in the new year? - Katie

*If you're stopping by from the linkup please be sure to leave a link to your post so I can see your answer as well. It may take me a while to return comments, but I will when I have time.*

3 comments:

  1. Yeah I do not typically do the book boyfriend obsession thing either, so it was a hard question to answer. I haven't heard of any of these books so I'll have to look into them! :)

    My BBH

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm...I haven't heard of any of these characters, but they sound awesome!

    Here’s my Book Blogger Hop!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to read those books! :)

    ReplyDelete