Friday, April 13, 2018

*Book Blogger Hop* 13 April 2018



We are on to a new week for the Book Blogger Hop hosted by the lovely folks over at Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer. This weeks questions is:
Is there a fictitious town in a book that you would love to live in? What makes it appealing? (submitted by Elizabeth @ Silver's Reviews)
I'd love to live in Hogsmeade because then I'd just be a hop, skip and a jump away from Hogwarts and be able to drink all the butter beer my heart desires and probably eat all the delicious candies from the candy shop where Harry steals the lollipop in the third movie, and I bet the yummy food is all there too. Also it would mean that I'm truly a witch and who wouldn't want that?

Any fictitious towns you wanna live in? - Katie

*If you're stopping by from the linkup, please be sure to leave a link to your post so I can stop by and see your answer too.*

5 comments:

  1. Hogsmeade is a popular answer. :)

    Sounds like a great city....I haven't read any Harry Potter books so my answer is totally different.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's because everyone wants to be a witch or wizard! LOL.

      Thanks for stopping by. - Katie

      Delete
    2. Katie I would be happy to be a muggle visitor just cruising for a holiday, my answer was very similar to yours. Don't forget Flourish & Blotts bookstore!

      Angelica @ Paperback Princess

      Delete
  2. Hogsmeade is popular this week indeed! Though it's completely understandable. Who wouldn't want to live in that magical place and be a witch or wizard? Imagine just being able to explore the stores and experience all the secrets for yourself. It would be so fun.

    This question was tricky for me because my mind went all over the place, but I finally narrowed it down to Henrietta from The Raven Cycle series. I think there are a lot of secrets to be uncovered in that place.

    If you want to check out my own post and let me know what you think, please feel free to do so! I love interacting with further members of the community and it's always fun to see how reading preferences differ. http://inkblottings.com/book-blogger-hop-april-13th-fictional-towns/

    No pressure though! Thank you for sharing your answer - it's definitely very relatable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I chose Hogsmeade as well. It would be so cool to live there!

    ReplyDelete