Friday, March 2, 2018

*Book Blogger Hop* 2 March 2018



We are on to a new week for the Book Blogger Hop hosted by the lovely folks over at Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer. This weeks questions is:
Off the book topic...do you use a mouse pad? If so, what is on it? (submitted by Elizabeth @ Silver's Reviews)
Normally yes. It's a Hufflepuff house crest mousepad that my husband bought me a few years ago for my birthday because I'm a nerd who is easy, but expensive, to shop for. Before that I had a lame gaming mousepad that I hated because it never seemed to work quite right with my Apple mouse. Of course my husband also bought me a trackball mouse for my desktop computer that I've never used because I got so used to just using a standard mouse even though I love trackballs, but maybe once we get set up in our new house I'll just keep the mousepad with my laptop and use the trackball with my desktop and then we'll both be happy.

What about you? Do you use a mousepad? What's on it? - Katie

*If you're stopping by from the linkup, please be sure to leave a link to your post below so I can stop by and see your answer.*

7 comments:

  1. yay Hufflepuff!

    I'm a mouse pad user, when I'm not on my laptop.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually keep a mouse with my laptop too, but when I was packing up my electronics for the move, I didn't think to pack my mousepad to use while everything else was in transit. Big mistake. Huge. I ended up using my iPad case as a mousepad most of the time for the past two months just so the mouse would work reliably. But I'm back on my desktop now (as of today!), so I've got my mousepad and I'm good to go. - Katie

      Delete
  2. I love the sound of the mousepad! What a great gift from your husband.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He buys me lots of Harry Potter stuff as presents. It makes me easy to shop for because if it's HP related I'm pretty much guaranteed to love it. He's kind of a keeper. - Katie

      Delete
  3. I don't use one very often but I'd love a Harry Potter one. I'd go for Gryffindor.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds fun.

    I use a wireless mouse with my laptop. Don't like using the track pad.

    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I use one but it's nothing special, it's something about Diddl, my aunt gifted it a very long time ago

    ReplyDelete