Wednesday, December 12, 2018

*Review* Jasmine of Draga by Emma Dean


Genre: Sci-Fi Romance
Published: February 27, 2018
Pages: 308



The Neprijat monsters have attacked the Draga Galaxy and millions have died. Prince Nash has left to save what’s left of his people. Adelina has a plan to save Draga, but first she must convince Raena to allow her to meet with the Drakesthai dragons and ask for aid before it’s too late while Varan, the Prince of Thieves makes an official request for her hand in marriage. 

*This is a slow burn reverse harem series.


I was hired to proofread this book. The only aspects of the story that I influenced were the spelling and grammar. If you feel that my connection to the story makes my review untrustworthy, so be it, but this is my honest review. 

In this third book of the Draga Court Series, Princess Adelina continues to grow into herself as she learns more about why she is the way she is. And while I'm not sure I can really wrap my mind around the science that helped her get there, it doesn't seem out of line for this future reality.

I loved seeing Adelina growing out of her shell under Nadyah's tutelage, starting to assert herself more in spite of her station. She is a woman with a plan, and she will scheme to make it happen if she has to. It becomes really clear in this book that she will be a great asset to the throne, as long as Raena will just let her do what she needs to do. And that's where things in the story get a bit sticky. Even I was worried that Raena would just cause problems for Adelina.

Overall I give Jasmine of Draga 4.78336 stars. - Katie 



Emma Dean lives and works in California with her husband and son. She loves romance but needed something different so Draga Court was born. With too many stories to write the schedule has been filled through 2018.

When she’s not writing she’s reading, or spending time with her family.
With publishing now at least she has an excuse for not folding the laundry ;)


For more info or to sign up, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment