Thursday, December 27, 2018

*Book Blogger Hop* 28 December 2018



We are on to a new week for the Book Blogger Hop hosted by the lovely folks over at Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer. This weeks questions is:
Did you get any books for Christmas? If so, name the titles. (submitted by Billy @ Coffee Addicted Writer)
Nope. Didn't get a single book as a present for Christmas (although I've been one-clicking ebooks left and right since Black Friday it seems, which is part of why I don't actually expect to get books from other people for Christmas, because narrowing down what I don't have has to be hard). I actually still have some hope on this front though, because we haven't yet celebrated Christmas with my family (and they're the most likely to give me a book in the first place), but I won't know if they have until the beginning of February (I'm hoping my mom took the not-at-all subtle hint and got me the newest boxed set edition of Harry Potter with the covers that look almost like you're supposed to color them in yourself, but again, I won't know until February).

What about you? Did you get any amazing books for Christmas or whatever other winter holiday you may celebrate? - Katie

*If you're stopping by from the linkup, please be sure to leave a link to your post below so I can stop by to see your answer.*

6 comments:

  1. Oooh! I hope you get that HP set!! Merry belated Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That HP set sounds amazing! I didn't get books for Christmas, but I discovered a bunch of books on writing that I forgot I purchased, so that was like a surprise gift for myself, ha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So what you're saying is that you got yourself some books for Christmas. Go you! Thanks for stopping by. - Katie

      Delete
  3. I'm like you, I got 0 books for Christmas. However, I got giftcards so that's a win!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here's hoping you get that HP set. I prefer to buy my own books rather than get them as gifts which is what I did this year. Come see what 19 books I got: http://smsnonfictionbookreviews.com/2018/12/bbh-books-i-got-for-christmas/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't get any books for Christmas, either, except the ones I got myself!! Yeah, I do that all year 'round, too! My husband and family don't give me books anymore. They think I have "WAY too many books"! Lol.

    Oooooh, I haven't seen THAT edition of Harry Potter!! Gotta go check that out on Amazon!! it's too bad that you have to wait until February to get it, but I hope you DO get it!! Hcek, if I were you, I'd throw a Harry Potter-themed party to celebrate!! LOL.

    Btw, I will DEFINITELY participate in your Christmas book challenge event this year!! I have the books all set up! :) :)

    So sorry for the late comment back.... Trying to catch up with my comments!

    Hope you had a WONDERFUL Christmas and a very Happy New Year!! HUGS!!! <3 <3 <3 :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete