Friday, August 17, 2018

*Book Blogger Hop* 17 August 2018



We are on to a new week for the Book Blogger Hop hosted by the lovely folks over at Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer. This weeks questions is:
Do you follow other book blogs and if so, who are your top 3 bloggers? (submitted by Amber @ The Literary Phoenix)
I kind of follow other book blogs, although I do it mostly on Facebook not in the actual blogosphere (except for my weekly memes where I always at least try to return comments if I don't have time to hop around the linkup posts themselves). Some of my favorite book blogs are:

Platypire Reviews (website) - These folks are all about the shenanigans and I feel like I have the closest relationship with them, in spite of the fact that Joood - Hooligan is my arch-nemesis, but if I learned anything from the Lego Batman movie, it's that arch-nemesis relationships need to be nurtured or they will die out. Another thing I love about the Platypire's is that they are not afraid to take a solid stand on issues in the book community. They have also helped me to be more aware of how much my typical reading lacks diversity.

Celebrity Readers (website) - Carla and Lenoreo are probably two of the sweetest women I've met through the indie book community on Facebook, and I'm ecstatic that I finally got to meet them at Book Bonanza in July. They post fun would you rather questions on Wednesdays on Facebook and often have very thoughtful reviews.

Booker T's Farm - Books and Nails and Puppy Dog Tales - Barb is probably the only blogger I could say that I strictly follow on the blogoverse (I'm not even sure if she has a Facebook page to be quite honest with you). This lovely lady is the most consistent visitor from the weekly memes I participate in, and I feel like I'm really starting to get to know her through her posts. I can tell you, any time I see a book with a dog on the cover, I immediately think of her.

So those are my top three bloggers that I like to follow. Do you follow other blogs? - Katie

*If you're stopping by from the linkup, please be sure to drop a link to your post below so I can stop by and see your answer and maybe check out some of the blogs you follow.*
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment