Sunday, April 30, 2017

*Platypire Read-A-Thon* April Results

Photo Courtesy of Platypire Maribel
April is over which means it's time for my Platypire Read-a-thon results list. I feel like I did a decent job of sticking to my list this month, mostly only straying when necessary for bookclub (because I forgot to add that book to the list at the beginning of the month). So without further ado, let's see how I did this month. 

R - Read
C - Currently Reading
T - To Be Read
NR - Needs Reviewed

Read
Hetaera: Daughter of the Gods by J.A. Coffee - Review

Reviewed
*Book titles link to reviews.
Duck and Hippo in the Rainstorm by Jonathan London (March)
Bond to Break by Ginna Moran (Proofread)
Something Wonderful by Mary Ting
Suicide Squad Most Wanted: Katana by Mike Barr

Needs Reviewed

NR - If This Was a Movie by Ginna Moran (Proofread)
NR - Mary Ting Proofread (Not yet listed on Goodreads)
NR - Alexandrea Weis Proofread (Not yet listed on Goodreads)
NR - Bicycle Thieves by Mary di Michele (March)
NR - Diving Under by Ginna Moran (March)
NR - Ginna Moran Proofread (Not yet listed on Goodreads)
NR - Americanah by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie (March)
NR - Alexandrea Weis Proofread (Not yet listed on Goodreads)
NR - Feels Like Falling by Jillian Ashe (April)

Currently Reading

C - The Invention of Wings by Sue Monk Kidd (2015)
C - The Book Thief by Markus Zusak (2015)
C - The Storied Life of A.J. Fikry by Gabrielle Zevin (2016)
C - Sweetwater: The Kihn by Rivi Jacks (2015)
C - Give Me Your Answer True by Suanne Laqueur (2015)
C - The Voyage by Tammie Painter (2015)
C - The Road Home by Kathleen Shoop (2015)
C - Troll by Ashley C. Harris (2015)
C - The Sanctum of Souls by R.K. Pavia (2015)
C - The Travelers by Chris Pavone (2015)
C - Back of Beyond by Neeny Boucher (2016)
C - The Things We Wish Were True by Marybeth Mayhew Whalen (2016)
C - Letter's From Paris by Juliette Blackwell (2016)
C - An Exaltation of Larks by Suanne Laqueur (2016)
C - River of Ink by Paul M.M. Cooper (Jan)
C - The Bone Witch by Rin Chupeco (Jan)
C - Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor (2016)
C - My Sister's Grave by Robert Dugoni (Feb)
C - Everything Belongs to Us by Yoojin Grace Wuertz (Feb)
C - Eleanor Roosevelt: The War Years by Blanche Wiesen Cook (Feb)
C - The Space Between the Stars by Anne Corlett
C - I Am Malala by Malala Yousafzai (April)
C - A House for Happy Mothers (April)
C - What Alice Forgot by Liane Moriarty (April)

To Be Read

T - The Devil's Prayer by Luke Gracias (Feb)
T - Courage to Soar by Simone Biles (March)
T - In Such Good Company by Carol Burnett (March)
T - Mary Ting Proofread (April)
T - The Idea of You by Amanda Prowse (April) 
T - The Radium Girls by Kate Moore (April)


Well crap. Actually looking at my list, I barely got anything reviewed (this should have been known already because I've had to read bad fan fiction live twice this month), and didn't get much more than that read (although I did at least get five books proofread this month, so that's something.) And I technically added four books that were not on my list at the beginning of the month, but one of those was a proofread that just arrived earlier than expected. I'm also happy to report that only two of my books that need reviewed could possibly be reviewed right now, and one of those I just finished like two hours ago while I was cooking supper, so that review should be posted next week sometime. Hopefully May is a better month for me for reading. - Katie 

No comments:

Post a Comment