Wednesday, November 25, 2015

#BookBlogWriMo - Day 26 - Book Footprints

Today is all about books that leave their marks on our very souls. The books we can't shake no matter how hard we try (not that we actually try to shake them very often). But specifically, it's about the last book that I just can't get out of my head.

The last book that I read, that I just can't get out of my head and that I'm still consistently recommending to people is Alice by Christina Henry. You can read my full review here.

I don't re-read books very often anymore because there are just so many books out there that I desperately want to read, and that doesn't leave much time for re-reading. But I really want to re-read Alice already, even though I just read it in July. I want to experience it again, although I really wish I could experience it for the first time again.

So what was the last book that left it's mark on you? - Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment