Sunday, November 30, 2014

#BookBlogWriMo - Day 30 - Wrap-Up

This is where I get to tell all of you exactly what I thought of this challenge I signed up for. Are you ready for my rant? If you answered yes, too bad, because I mostly enjoyed it. There were a couple posts that were rather difficult for me because they are either non-issues for me, or things that I just don't fully understand the gist of, but for the most part it really was fun, and I hope that you guys feel like you know me a little better here at the end.

One of the daily challenges gave me an idea for a monthly feature for our blog that the other ladies and I plan to implement at the start of the new year, I will announce more about that later though, so be on the lookout. 

Would I participate again next year? Yes, if there are different challenges, because I don't see my answers to most of these challenges being any different in a year, so posting about them again would be a little pointless. Obviously there are some challenges that could easily be repeated, but others would just be repetitive. 

So there you have it. This concludes the first annual #BookBlogWriMo. Did you enjoy the ride? - Katie 

No comments:

Post a Comment